Holes happen. No worries you can easily repair your hay net and use it for years to come. Our repair kit comes with 400' of twine so that you can quickly mend your hay net or use it around the barn for anything else that might need a little tightening up. Check out our hay net repair kit.
Back to blog
How to Repair Your Hay Net
- Pasture Management 102 - Poisonous Plants for Horses
- Pasture Management 101
- Equine Winter Care Basics
- How to Recycle Hay Nets
- How Genetics Determine Your Horse's Color
- How to Introduce Your Horse to Slow Feeding
- How to Choose a Horse Worming Schedule
- Texas Haynet + Tarter. Teaming Up for Healthier Horses.
- Preventing Winter Colic
- Equine Digestion 101
- Slow Feeding for Ulcer Prevention
- How Long Will My Bale Last?
- How to Use Our Round Bale Hay Net
- In the Beginning
- How to Choose a Hole Size
- Round Bale Hay Net Review by Mid-South Horse Review
- Texas Haynet Review by We 3 Equines
- So You Bought a Pony for Christmas. Now What?
- Rescue of the Month - 1 Year Anniversary
- The Road to Rescue - Cheyenne & Warrior's Story
- Running Wild